Terms and Conditions
Getweb (“we”, “us”) provides hosting and email, domain registration together with such other services as are agreed between it and the customer (“the Services”).
By subscribing to any of the Services and opening an account with us (“the Account”) you (“the Customer”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all Getweb accounts. They set out the basis on which we offer our services and should be read carefully.
2. Usage policy
We reserve the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services we provided when we decide that the account has been inappropriately used. In short we do not allow certain activities hosted on our servers:
- No adult content (No Pornography)
- No online gambling
- No Spam, No unsolicited e-mailing
- No Warez, cracks, copyright infringement
All accounts are set up on a pre-pay basis. Setup fees may be charged for all new accounts and major account changes. All pricing is guaranteed for the term of pre-payment. We reserves the right to change prices at any time. Any account not brought current within a week (7 days) of e-mail notice or exceeding this time frame in any way is subject to suspension. The customer is responsible for all money owed on the account from the time it was established to the time that the customer notifies us in writing for a request for termination of services.
We reserve the right to cancel service at any time. All fees paid in advance of cancellation will be pro-rated and paid by us if we institute our right of cancellation. Any violation of policies which results in extra costs will be billed to the customer (i.e. if a website has been suspended for more than 60 Days, we reserve the right to terminate the account and format all data held.)
Customers must use the Services provided for lawful, authorised purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any Zimbabwe law is prohibited. The list of banned content includes, but is not limited to :-
- Illegal Material – This includes illegally exploited copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any regulation or material that is perceived to be misleading.
- Warez – This includes, but is not limited to, pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing and encrypting of any of the above. Also includes any sites which provide “links to” or “how to” information about such material.
- Defamatory content – any website content that makes a false claim, expressively stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image.
We are under no obligation to edit, review or modify the contents of your website. However, we reserve the right to remove any content without notice. For the avoidance of doubt we do not pro-actively monitor messages that you may post on our managed sites, but we reserve the right to remove such message at our sole discretion.